Enjoy Sherwood and the Cranberry Ice Trail
As the closest year round resort to Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh & Muskoka Lakes Winery (just 7 minutes away), we are proud to partner with them on a unique and memory filled Canadiana winter experience. Don’t forget to pack your skates so you can enjoy their 1.2km ice trail loop around 12 acres of cranberries. *Skate rentals are available at Johnston’s! With Boreal forest on one side and cranberry beds on the other, this is a one-of-a-kind Muskoka experience. Stop by the waterfalls and warm up by the crackling fire. Head back to the winery for some hot mulled cranberry cider or wine (you can even take it out on the trail!). Package includes the Bog to Bottle Tour for two guests!
Wake up at Sherwood Inn and join us in Vintages dining room for a full hot breakfast daily, included in your stay. Enjoy our exemplary service, cuisine, and picturesque views for that perfect start to your Muskoka morning.
- Nightly accommodations
- Daily breakfast for the number of adults listed
- Two daily passes to enjoy the local Cranberry Ice Trail (open 7 days a week, 11-4pm) and Bog-to-bottle tour (A Canadian Signature Experience) daily at 11am, 1pm and 3pm!
- Available mid-January to March *mother nature permitting
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Guests are responsible for their own transporation to Johnston’s which is approximately 10 minutes from the resort
- Package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Breakfast Buffet is based on the number of rooms in house. If house count is low, please enjoy ordering as you wish off our a la carte menu!
- Daily food & beverage gratuity of 15% is additional
- Daily resort amenity fee is additional
Deposit / Cancellation Policy:
- Full non-refundable deposit taken 72 hours prior to arrival incluidng all fees, gratuities and taxes
- Any cancellation more than 72 hours prior to arrival subject to a $35 + HST administration fee
- Any cancellations after a deposit is taken is subject to forfeiture of the deposit on file
- All cottages are subject to a one night’s non-refundable deposit 30 days prior to arrival and a second deposit covering the balance of the reservation 72 hours prior to arrival
To book your Cranberry Ice Trail package click here or call 1-866-844-2228.