We know how hard it is to leave a pet behind. Now, you don’t have to.
Rocky Crest Golf Resort is pleased to welcome you and your pet and we want to ensure a safe comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests. Please observe the following guidelines:
- Rocky Crest Resort has a pet charge of $35 per stay per room to cover additional cleaning costs. (If your stay exceeds five nights, then an additional $35 will apply.)
- Small to medium size cats and dogs, less than 50 lbs
- Maximum of two pets per room.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of our property.
- There are certain areas of the resort where pets cannot be admitted. These include all restaurants, the pool and health club, meeting rooms and they may only swim in Armishaw Lake.
- We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
- Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that our housekeeping team can service your room.
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the resort for this loss of revenue.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet the next time you stay at Rocky Crest Golf Resort!
Pet Registration Agreement 2013.doc (55 kb)