Check In & Out
Check In Time: 4:00 pm
Check Out Time: 11:00 am
We always do our best to accommodate early arrival and late departure requests, however, these cannot be guaranteed. Late departures may be available for a fee, check with the Front Office during your stay.
Housekeeping Opt Out Policy
At Sherwood Inn we believe in environmental stewardship so a “Housekeeping Opt Out” option is available. Should you “opt out” of daily housekeeping before you arrive or at check-in, you will receive a nightly $10 resort credit starting from the second night of your stay.
Sherwood Inn operates daily from the second Friday in May until the Saturday after Thanksgiving Monday and operates on weekends (Friday and Saturday) through the rest of the year for individual reservations. We are open on some holiday periods for additional days in the off season, including between Christmas and New Year’s and Family Day Sunday.
Sherwood Inn operates 7 days a week, all year, for group reservations. Please contact Jody Gillis at 1-866-252-5330 to book your group retreat or click here to send Jody an e-mail.
Sherwood Inn releases rooms for individual sale a maximum of six (6) months in advance, as per the chart below. Group reservations are accepted with greater advance notice.
|Rooms released for:||Released On:|
Deposit & Cancellation Policy *
A full non-refundable deposit is due 3 days prior to arrival. Any cancellations prior to 3 days prior to arrival are subject to a $35 administration fee. Any cancellations within 3 days of arrival are subject to forfeiture of the deposit on file.
All Cottages are subject to one night non-refundable deposit 30 days prior to arrival and the balance 72 hours prior to arrival. Any cancellations prior to 30 days prior to arrival are subject to a $35 administration fee. Any cancellations within 30 days of arrival are subject to forfeiture of the deposit on file.
* Some packages, specials and special group rates will have specific deposit and cancellation policies that may differ from this. Those deposits and cancellations will be documented separately on those offers. All charges are subject to HST.
Sherwood Inn is pleased to welcome your pet as a guest. To ensure a safe and comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- Sherwood Inn has a pet charge of $45 per stay per room to cover additional cleaning costs. (If your stay exceeds five nights, then an additional $45 will apply.)
- Small to medium size cats and dogs, less than 50 lbs
- Maximum of two pets per room.
- Guests are only permitted to stay with their pets in all rooms except rooms in the Main Inn.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of our property.
- There are certain areas of the resort where pets cannot be admitted. These include all restaurants fitness area, meeting rooms and the beach.
- We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
- Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that our housekeeping team can service your room.
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the resort for this loss of revenue.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet the next time you stay at Sherwood Inn!
Resort Amenity Fee
The benefits and services include the use of:
- One round of golf per person per stay at a Muskoka ClubLink Academy Course (Lake Joseph & Grandview)
- Pool towel service
- Fitness Room
- Waterfront & Beach Area
- Chaisse Lounges
- Canoes, kayaks and paddle boats
- Stand up paddle boards
- Life jackets
- Tennis Court
- Hiking & Ski Trails
- Wireless internet - resort wide
- In room tea and coffee service
- Daily newspaper available at the Front Desk
The daily resort amenity fee is $12 per room plus HST. (effective May 2017 this fee will be $15 per night)
Boat & Personal Watercraft Docking
If you wish to bring your own motor boat, we have limited day docking. Limited overnight parking is also available for a charge, please contact to the Front Office Manager by e-mail or at 705-765-3131, to make an advanced dock reservation.
Lost and Found
Sherwood Inn does its best to assist in finding lost items by our guests. For more information please contact our Housekeeping team for any missing items. If found, these items can be returned to you at your expense.